October 17, 2008

Katy Perry, 'Hot n Cold' & Anyone for Cake?

This week I have had a song going through my head the whole time, since last week's 90210, Katy Perry's new single, 'Hot N Cold' has been on nonstop play on iTunes. My friend had played this song to me a while back when he played the album, 'One of the Boys' but it was not till I listened to the song the whole way through that I realise this could be an even bigger smash than this summer's hit, 'I Kissed A Girl'. So whether it's listening to this at school on my iPod or dancing at a party, this song is fun, fresh and motivational.



After a recent performance of 'I Kissed A Girl' at the MTV Latin Awards, Perry jumped into a giant pink cake and was girl down after all the frosting covering her body had her slipping and falling on stage. 23-year-old Katy was unable to right herself and eventually, the awards show simply cut to commercial when Perry just gave up and decided her best option might just be to remain motionless.

No comments: